Saturday, February 28, 2009

My 60th Birthday

Well....I am officially the big 60. I actually had a great birthday. Mike, Emma, Mark and Genevieve came to the cabin and celebrated all weekend with Jack and I. We played games, ate birthday cake all weekend, went out to dinner and took advantage of free labor to cut down some unwanted pine trees. Mike and Emma planted a peach tree (a birthday gift), and Mark installed a water filter..... It is so nice to have such talented children. This was the perfect celebration....spending time with the people I love the most.

3 comments:

Paddy said...

What a lovely collection of photos taken on a memorable day & weekend.

The Dirt Dude said...

Great posts, Mom! I dunno how much talent you need to plant a tree, but a water filter really is something!

Emma said...

We had a wonderful weekend. We were so happy to be able to spend your birthday with you, Jack, Mark and Genevieve.